Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stupid question

Nat and I went diving at Sipadan again. I got a few photos of the Napoleon wrasse. I've remembered that I've posted a picture of this magnificent creature before. Here it is.




And this is the picture I took at Barracuda Point.



Which picture do you think is more pleasant to look at?

Bear in mind. The Napoleon aka humphead wrasse is endangered.

As a footnote, it's strange how things happen. Nat and my own turning point in diving came at Barracuda Point in Sipadan when we got into all sorts of trouble and culminated in being swept off the reef. I blogged about it so it's somewhere here. At this point, Barracuda Point is the dive site we have dived the most anywhere and we absolutely love it.

1 comment:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Gee, that fish on the top pix looks like it's frightened for its life then again, if I was featured on the menu of the day, I would be too ...