Monday, December 10, 2007

I'm Back....

Hi out there.

I'm back after what feels like a really long time away from my blog. I hadn't even looked at it since. It wasn't a conscious decision to stop writing and as it is, I haven't decided to stop writing either.

My blog is my outlet. It's how I assess, arrange and make sense of what's going on in my head. The past month, I've felt like I've been muzzled. There's a lot that's going on in my head and of course this is because there's a lot that's going on in my life.

I just can't put it here.

But I will however write about the things that I can and maybe one day my blogger friends will find out what has been happening without the fine details which I feel are unnecessary. All you guys will need to know is the big picture thing. Thank you to my friends who were concerned but I assure you that there was nothing to be concerned about. It feels nice that people care.

I'm really happy and everything's all right. Better than all right in fact.

In the time past I've reorganised myself and my priorities and lifestyle have changed. For the better I might add.

I've been planting up the garden. It's starting to look nice and I'm just getting started.

I've been eating very well.

I'm more interested in life and the simple and beautiful things around me.

The better parts of my inner self are being rediscovered and/or encouraged.

There is so much to look forward to everyday.

There's a particular special smile. It's unique. It's not like the other smiles. I see it more and more frequently these days. It radiates pure joy. It makes me really happy to see it.

I'm back.

:)

And don't worry.... I'll be whining and bitching about everything else as per normal!

2 comments:

Grace Koh said...

Welcome back! Thought you ain't gonna write anymore. Been visiting and visiting but I see no new entries.

This come-back post is a nice one. Very heart-warming.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Glad to have you back buddy. It's been a while. Looking forward to hearing your whining and bitching again ... LOL!