Thursday, December 27, 2007

My friend when I am in need

Hullo blog.... It's been a while!

This has always been my space. My space when I need to voice my thoughts, my expressions and my mind. I've always liked writing. Even if I say it myself, I write well. Sometimes I write to entertain, sometimes I write because I need to organise the mess in my head and sometimes I write because I'm severely pissed off. But I've always written because I needed an outlet for my individuality.

Hello blog.... It has been a while!

I stopped writing sometime back because I felt no need to express myself outwardly anymore. All that was pretty much taken care of in my life. Which has in fact, taken a ridiculously huge leap in direction and hope.

No expectations. Only hope. My dictum for golf is, upon reflection, a guide to life. I must remember that. Not for the fact that life is bad but for the fact that life is unpredictable (in good ways and bad ways) and one must always hang on for the ride. And life is good! But sometimes even the best horses stumble even on little things which largely should be insignificant.

At this point in time, I am severely pissed off. So much so that I can't sleep. I am awake, brain buzzing, although I am quite tired myself. I played futsal earlier. The gods of futsal were paying attention apparently. As a defensive player I hardly score goals. I struggle to score one per game. This night I scored five. Maybe six (via deflection ala Fat Frank). And they were all fucking good goals. The gods of futsal decreed: You Are Going To Be Severely Pissed Off Later.... Here, Have Some Goals On The House. There Must Be Some Balance Here. Speaking of balance.... I cannot.

I have been muzzled.

Shit.

Permit me to just say the following lines. I have always taken responsibility for myself and my actions. I was brought up right (although I once remarked to my mother that I wished I wasn't. Then I could be a total dickweed like everyone else and life wouldn't be so goddamn frustrating). I believe in balance. Misguided as I am, I believe in JUSTICE. Or at least I hope for some justice. I had once believed in TRUTH until I discovered what a fucking whore she turned out to be. The ONE HOPE I can cling on to (no expectations, only hope) is that KARMA comes around and is a real bitch when she needs to be.

I'm quite possibly in the happiest time of my life so far. And here I am. Severely pissed off. When KARMA comes round, I hope her teeth are really, really sharp.

Lies. Betrayal. Insincerity. Deceit. Disloyalty. Cunning. Selfishness. Pride. This collection of turpis nothus can't shouldn't won't get away with everything. When the shit hits the fan, I won't giggle my ass off. Though I should. I will merely nod my head sagely that balance has been restored and that justice has been done.

And it fucking will be. Why should the wronged party have the hardship, the pain and the distress? What irks me further is that dickweeds don't get it. It's all about The Man isn't it? Yes. I've written about this kind of thing before. June 5th, 2007. It's just a different person. Nothing changes does it?

No comments: