Thursday, February 22, 2007

Latest quiz meme

How old do you wish you were?
25. Prime of my life. Old enough for maturity, young enough to be fit and virile.

Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was in my room in a house I rented with friends. My buddy Joe came back, banged on my door all excited saying a plane had crashed into a building. My first thought: "Big deal!" When I came out to see what it was about we saw the next plane crash into the WTC live. Everyone's jaw dropped.

What do you do when vending machine steals your money?
Use a lot of harsh language on the thing.

Do you count yourself kind?
Yup.

If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
If?

If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish. Then I could chat up the hot latino mujer with the big pecho and the round culo.

Do you know your neighbours?
Yep. Is good to be neighbourly.

What do you consider a vacation?
Totally chilled out on a beach getting a tan in the day and getting laid at night.

Do you follow your horoscope?
What? That complete bollocks?

Would you move for the person you love?
No.

Are you touchy feely?
Yep!

Do you believe that opposites attract?
Totally dependent on which opposites we talking about.

Dream job?
Carpet muncher

Favourite channels?
Sports so I can watch the footy. Cartoon Network so I can watch, umm, cartoons.

Favourite place to go on weekends?
I don't really know come to think of it. Probably stay at home while everyone else is out.

Showers or baths?
Showers

Do you paint your nails?
Uh. No.

Do you trust people easily?
Not anymore.

What are your phobias?
Sharks and heights.

Do you want kids?
Yeah. But if it doesn't happen. I won't have missed out on too much as it is.

Do you keep a handwritten journal?
No. Why bother when I blog.

Where would you rather be right now?
On a beach somewhere.

Heavy or light sleeper?
Heavy.

Are you paranoid?
I think I'm paranoid and complicated. I think I'm paranoid, manipulated.

Are you impatient?
I'm a rather situational person where patience is concerned.

Who can you relate to?
Don't think I relate to anyone really. I'm too wierd.

How do you feel about interracial couples?
Doesn't bother me.

Have you been burned by love?
No, not by love. I've however been burnt by an ex-girlfriend who couldn't keep the exclusive use of the contents of her panties to me and a crazy aussie woman which included a drug overdose which fried her brain.

What's your favorite pick-up line?
You, me and a stick of butter baby!

What's your main ringtone on your mobile?
'I'm Alright' by Neil Zaza. Previously was 'Light My Fire' by The Doors.

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Waiting for the footy to come on.

What did the last text on your cellphone say?
"Cheers"

Whose bed did you sleep in last?
It was a sofa. I fell asleep before the footy started.

What colour shirt are you wearing?
One of my famous white t-shirts.

Most recent movie you watched?
Happy Feet

Name three things you have on you at all times.
Magnetised 'golf' bracelet, Jade bead on a string around my neck. Silver necklace. 'At all times' it said.

What colour are your bedsheets?
Bright yellow.

How much cash do you have on you right now?
None. It's all in the wallet.

What is your favourite part of the chicken?
Leg. Drumstick and thigh.

What's your favourite town/city?
Perth, Western Australia.

I can't wait till...?
I have a normal life.

What did you have for dinner last night?
Barbsie treated me to a smashing dinner at Black Canyon.

Do you own a gun?
No.

What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Juice

Where do you think you'll be in 10 years time?
Still living in the same place where I am now.

Last thing you ate?
Nasi Lemak with sambal chicken

What songs do you sing in the toilet?
Who sings in the dunny? I don't.

Last thing that made you laugh?
A total miskick someone made at footy.

Worst injury you've ever had?
Hairline fracture on my heel. It hurt for months.

Does someone have a crush on you?
I dunno.

What's your favorite candy?
Peppermints.

What song do you want played at your funeral?
'In My Life' by The Beatles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One has to wonder about the stick of butter...

Sen said...

Indeed....