Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tagged by pinkster!

I got tagged by pinksterzisme. Ages ago now. Sorry. I've been really busy and I don't have an internet connection yet in my new house. Have no idea why TM is taking so long with moving my line over. Anyway....

how:
Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog.

1. I talk to myself occasionally when I'm alone.

Comes from living alone. I don't actually have conversations with myself. I just think out loud. I'm getting a dog soon. Maybe I'll start talking to the dog instead.

2. I talk in my sleep.

It seems the last time I did that I made a 'moo' sound like a cow.

3. I can speak whilst belching.

A hidden talent of mine. There's no word I can't burp and of course I can burp the alphabet.

4. I'm colour blind.

Red and green deficiency. Found out at an early age. Hasn't really bothered me at all.

5. I blow hot and cold.

I cannot be expected to react the same way everytime. On occasion I chill and other times I blow my stack. Other times I'm indifferent, other times I care what's going on.

6. I'm the only member of my footy team who can play in every position.

Useful no?

I'm sorry it's so boring but I don't think I care to discuss my sex life with so openly!

No comments: