Monday, March 31, 2008

Asshole Gallery #1

Yay! It's something new for my blog! It's the Asshole Gallery! Piss me off on the road with bad behaviour and if you're a lucky lucky fellow in the chance that I am either stationary or have someone take the photo for me, you'll be an instant inductee into the gallery! I'm not going to be a candidate for the gallery myself and try to take a picture while I'm driving. And also NO. I'm NOT blanking out number plates if they're visible.



And here we have.... the very first inductee into the asshole gallery! This is the turning into Mont Kiara. You'll notice Asshole #1 to be waiting in the middle of two lanes over the broken lines separating the lanes. Left lane is to go straight and right lane is to turn right into Mont Kiara. This is because Asshole #1 is waiting for the lights to change so he can zoom up on everyone's left and turn from the outer lane. What a classic case of cutting queue. Asshole #1 also did a good job of pissing off drivers going straight because drivers of larger cars had to slow down to squeeze past him.



And this on the same day is Asshole #2. This is at the Riana Green traffic light where the school is. Asshole #2 is in the lane to go straight but he's going to cut across me and turn left. If you're wondering where the traffic light is, he's gone past it. The taxi you see on my right and I are lined up where the lights are. Hell, he's damn near even gone past the pedestrian crossing.

Let's hear it for the first two inductees into the Asshole Gallery! Yay!!!!

Assholes....

2 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

*clap,clap*

Way to go buddy. I've see assholes like this every single day and if it was me, I'd sharpen their license plates for all to see!

Great idea for a post. As long as I don't see my car in your picture, then I'm fine with it ... LOL!

Sen said...

If I had my way, I'd be shooting them with a rocket launcher instead of a camera!