Saturday, March 15, 2008

Something new

I a couple of weeks, I'm going, with Nat, for the confined water sessions of what is to certify the both of us as PADI Open Water Divers. For me, this is something I've always wanted to do. On one side, I can't really wait; and on the other I'm feeling nervous to take the plunge. Only for the fact that I am finally about to embark on a long, long awaited journey. I supposed I'm afraid I may find it too difficult or that I may not like it or panic and die in 3 feet of water.

The trauma of being taken to see Jaws 2 when I was 5 or 6 by my parents should not be a factor. Hahaha! Mum.... it wasn't a good idea. I was frightened of even taking a bath after that!

Should be fun.

1 comment:

The Bimbo said...

Whee My bro wants to pick up open sea diving too! I'm worried when I hear people heading for such things... Stay calm and I think you'll do fine man.

I want to see pictures!!