Wednesday, September 05, 2007

50

I like living here. It's a lovely country and has a lot of wonderful people. I'm happy enough to be Malaysian. This is home. If I go about my life as usual and mind my own business, all is well. It's a beautiful enough country. The people are wonderful in their own ways. The ones I know anyway. Normal everyday people. You and me.

Victor Ostrovsky is a former Mossad secret agent who wrote an expose on the dealings of the Israeli secret service. There are some who view Ostrovsky as a patriot. There are some who view Ostrovsky as a traitor.

It is said he saw all that was wrong with the Mossad. He alleged they were corrupt, manipulative and self serving. He said he loved his country and sought to take what proved to be the futile first steps to try to make it a good nation. An idealist no doubt but on a fool's errand.

People should stay under the radar. Mind their own business. Make themselves a living and not stick their noses where it's not wanted. Trust the leaders. Love the leaders. They cannot but have the nation's best interests can't they?

Here are some pictures of our country's stalwarts. Happy 50th Birthday Malaysia!













1 comment:

Sen said...

G'wan! Comment! I dare ya!