Monday, September 10, 2007

My latest tattoo

Ok. It's not really a tattoo. And I'm sure it's not permanent. I really really hope it's not permanent anyway.

Have a look at Exhibit A. Which is a bit of the footy top I wear to play futsal.



Now we move on to Exhibit B which is a picture of what I discovered after my shower once I'd gotten home.




It's not very clear in the photo but I assure you in the flesh (pun intended, ha ha) it's much clearer. I'm sure you've pretty much realised already that I have 'ASICS' imprinted on my chest.

I shouldn't be surprised really. Last month I had the ball pattern imprinted on my upper arm. A ball traveling at a speed that could leave a mark like that must have been Mach something but the bastards probably called for handball anyway! I should have taken a picture of that one. That had to be seen to be believed!

2 comments:

pinksterz said...

I really really hope it's not permanent anyway.

what if it is?? xD

you might get chosen as the brand speaker! lol.

Sen said...

They'd have to pay me wouldn't they?!?