Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ball Bearing

Two days ago I woke up and discovered that the ball at the end of my tongue stud had come loose and fallen out. The first time this happened I recall waking up, spitting it out and going back to sleep. When I woke up I realised that no, it wasn't a dream and I located the ball rolling around somewhere on the bed. So this time I searched the bed and couldn't find it. Giving up, I got hold of replacements.

Yesterday I found the missing ball.

In the toilet bowl.... Y.U.C.K. I know.... Ewwww....!!!!

Natalie laughed her ass off and took a picture of the ball at the bottom of the bowl. I couldn't stop her, she's disgusting. I am not publishing the picture. You'll thank me for it too. Flushing didn't do anything so I got hold of the toilet brush and with the aid of some toilet paper, removed the ball.

Now, I could let the thing soak in methylated spirit for years, boil it in water for days and borrow my dad's autoclave and put it in for hours but there is no way, NO WAY!, it is going back in my mouth.

YUCK!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A microbiologist once said to me "The human mouth is a big sewage. Do you know how much bacteria lives in there?"

LOL

Sen said...

Yeah, but it's bacteria which BELONGS in my mouth! Hahah!

Anonymous said...

haha i guess the bacteria in your toilet bowl also came from you..well, just from the other end? HAHHHAHHA

Sen said...

HAHAH! Ne'er a truer word said.... I shall not think about it though!