Wednesday, October 17, 2007

The Second Hole

I know I've been neglecting my blog. Well, that much is quite obvious. At this time I've got, once again, nothing much to say. The difference this time is that it's not bothering me like it did before. Well anyway, last night I had something blogworthy happen. Yeh, finally! And it's so mundane but never mind. It's something I can write about.

I had my ears pierced in 1992 when I was 18. At 20 I added 2 more. I had 2 on the left and one on the right. This was in college of course. In uni, I let the one on the right side close. Then I had two on the left ear and then I started work when I came back. Of course I couldn't wear them at work so I took them off. That was in 2001. I'd put them back when I wasn't at work, like on weekends. I had thought then that the second hole on my left ear closed. Then last night, six years later, I experimentally stuck an earring into it.

It went in. Six years and I never knew it.

3 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Neglecting your blog, buddy? You don't say ... LOL!

No ear piercings for me. I'd faint at the sight of even a needle, let alone ear piercing ... :D

Sen said...

Live life Nick!

Do something out of the box!

LOL!

Anonymous said...

yea i had a 3rd hole on my right ear and i thought it was closed forever...after two attempts to force it apart and some trickle of blood, voila! i have 3 holes now on my right ear