Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Spontaneous

Have you people been playing with that facebook thingy? For now, it's fun. Something to do. There's this application where you can describe your facebook friends in 5 words from a list of 50 or some number like that. But you gotta pick just 5 words.

A friend of mine, Farhan, decided I am 'spontaneous'. I wondered why for a moment and then came to a decisive moment.

There was a bunch of us at Chemistry in Bangsar and for reasons best known to himself, Vince shows up in a manky sleeveless top. He gets drunk and falls asleep on the padded bench with his arm stretched out. Upon seeing this, I get hold of a lighter and set fire to his armpit hair. Farhan thinks this is quite funny. However, when he does the same thing, Vince's eyes pop open and he gets up and starts windmilling on Farhan.

I had to grab Vince and try to hold him off. Not easy cos he's a big guy and perhaps it was insight as to what should have happened had Vince opened his eyes and seen me instead. I didn't think much about it. I just had an idea pop into my head and I went ahead and did it. I think that would justify the label of 'spontaneous'. What should be noted is that my timing and luck is pretty good as well!

3 comments:

The Bimbo said...

Ahhh another Facebook Addict.... :) Welcome to the club haha

Sen said...

Add me? :)

Jen said...

yeap, definitely spontaneous alright! hahahaa omg i am currently facebooking my life away!!! =(