Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!

Hullo! HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all!

The year past flew by towards the end of the year for me. As it usually does I guess for anyone and everyone. I didn't make any conscious effort to have a new start to the year. I suspect I will be the same as always. No life altering new year resolutions made. I will however resolve to take care of my new home. It's a lucky thing I suppose that I have my current house to make all the mistakes with and move on to a new house. The biggest crime being the accumulation of junk! I have no idea why, but when I got home today the first thing I did was to clean the front of my house and wash my golf clubs. New house to move to in a month's time and I swear I will break 100 in golf this year!

Good 2007 to everyone. May you get to cross your t's and dot your i's!

No comments: