Saturday, January 27, 2007

Source of Pride



Why am I so proud of my new kitchen? Well, it's new for a start! But mainly of the simple issue of bring down part of the wall and removing a door and a window. It opened the whole place up. The window was particularly stupid. I've never liked the naco-window-inside-the-house thing.

My kitchen designer and I can argue all we want over whose idea it was. Initially, I wanted to knock down the wall to open up space and for airiness as well as for more light. Then it came down to the aesthetics.

So, bringing down the whole wall was my idea. Bringing down half the wall was the designer's idea.

I think it can be said then that the whole thing was my idea and only half hers'.

Haha!

Oh well.

Anyway, the lights over the breakfast table. That one I can claim all to myself as well as throwing out the naco windows and installing a ledge there instead.

4 comments:

pinksterz said...

three posts in a row on your kitchen? that's show you are so proud with it. haha.

this must be a no ordinary kitchen one. lol.

Kevin K said...

wow bro, u've got a kitchen dat kicks ass! cant wait to get home n visit u man...haha... hope to cook at ur kitchen...wahaha... all in all, nice job bro!

Sen said...

Naa.... It's just that I haven't had anything else to blog about these few days past....

It's a useful space filler.

As for you Kev, I think we'll be jammin' more than cookin'!

Sen said...

Who am I kiddin'? I be liking my new kitchen very very much.