Monday, January 22, 2007

A - Z

I saw this on Hsin's blog. I shall do it as well.

A is for Age:
# 32 physically, about 16 mentally.

B is for Beer of choice:

# Asahi. Japanese dry beer. Introduced to it in a Japanese Karaoke in Australia. Thank god for the Jaya Jusco supermarket in 1U.

C is for Career right now:
# Career? I've never had a damn career. Ever.

D is for your pet's name:
# Don't have any pets worth a name. Fish don't come when they're called and terrapins bite the hand that feeds them.

'D' is for your pet's name.... Hmmm.... Something's not quite right here.

E is for Essential items you use everyday:
# Laptop, cell phone, iPod, automobile, a good book to read at night.

F is for Favorite TV show at the moment:
# I'm not really one for TV shows. Right now though I'm watching the episodes of 'Bottom' which I downloaded off the net. It's rude, crude, disgusting and unashamedly so.

Ade Edmonson addressing the studio audience: "Fucking cunty bollocks. Which are words we're not supposed to use so we might as well get it out of the way, shoot tonight's show and then we can go back to talking like normal people do."

Fucking brilliant.

G is for favorite Game:
# GTA San Andreas. I'm into video games.

H is for Hometown:
# Ipoh, Perak. Ipoh mali y'know?

I is for Instruments you play:

# Piano and guitar. I reached grade 5 for piano but stopped when I bought a cheap guitar which I had to teach myself to play. I also can play the trumpet and the trombone, believe it or not.

J is for favorite Juice:

# OJ with orange pulp in it.

K is for whose butt you'd like to Kick:

# If I'm playing footy and you're on the other team, you. I'll be your best mate off the court. On it, your ass is mine or I die trying.

L is for Last place you ate at:

# Oh god. Shame on me. McShit. I'm so ashamed of myself. Gimme a break! I was in a hurry!

M is for Music:
# I love music though I'm constantly infuriated by the shite on the radio that's being passed off as music these days.

Here are the top ten most played songs on my iPod as of today:
1. Marion Raven - Here I Am
2. Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera
3. The Darkness - Growing On Me
4. Neil Zaza - I'm Alright
5. INXS - Lately
6. Meatloaf feat. Marion Raven - It's All Coming Back To Me Now
7. Sheryl Crow - Real Gone
8. Sixpence None The Richer - There She Goes
9. The Beatles - Nowhere Man
10. Evanescence - Going Under

N is for Next trip you will be taking
# Back to Ipoh for CNY.

O is for Overnight hospital stays:
# Only once when I was six. I had broke my arm.

There was once when I kept an ex-girlfriend company for the night when she went for an abortion. The sad sorry bitch got pregnant with the dickhead she had been cheating on me with and had dumped me for. There's a moral in there somewhere. I just don't know or care what it is.

P is for People you were with today:
# Big Poppa Joe and The Rojak Boys. Gosh. Sounds like a local rap band who think they're black Americans. In simple English, my good buddy Joe and the guys I play futsal with.

Q is for Quote:
# "Don't try, don't know. Don't ask, don't get." Lately replaced by "No expectations, only hope". Meant to describe my golf game but is rapidly becoming a metaphor for my life.

R is for biggest Regret:
# That I could have done so much better in life with the opportunities I had.

S is for Status:
# Single and not looking.

I'm open to indecent proposals though. Only if you're female and decent looking. As the wise man Eddie Murphy once said, "You gotta be good lookin' though, I ain't fuckin' no ugly bitch."

T is for Time you woke up today:
# Four. PM? AM?

U is for the color of your Umbrella:
# Grey. It's a Fairview International School umbrella.

V is for Vegetable you love:

# Bean sprouts. Guess I still have a lot of Ipoh in me!

W is for Worst habit:
# Farting in the car and turning off the power to the windows immediately after.

X is for X-rays you've had:
# My arm when I broke it when I was six and my wrist when I thought I'd broke it 2 weeks ago.

Y is for Yummy food you ate today:

# A chocolate muffin.

Z is for Zodiac sign:
# I'm either a Cancer or Gemini or both. I was born right on the border (cusp) of both signs. Might be why I'm so confused. Might be why I have so many contradicting aspects to my personality. Might be why I don't believe in this shit.

Thank you, Good Night!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two years on and you're still funny. And if I'm not mistaken, it's a chocolate shell! not a muffin.

Sen said...

1. I ate the chocolate shell the day before.

2. It was indeed a muffin. It said so on the packet!

3. 'W' is dedicated to you.

Of course I'm still funny! :P