Friday, January 12, 2007

Two Handed Typing


Out of the sling and into a wrist support.
Lucky for me I wasn't wearing the rings you can see in the background.
My fingers swelled as well and looked like sausages at the worst of it.

Ah.... back to typing with both hands. It's a good thing being able to have use, though not complete, of my right hand again. I can drive once more (I drive a car with a manual transmission), brush my teeth, write and sign my name. It's not such a bad thing then that while I'm right handed, I mine for boogers with my left hand. Been like that since I were a kid! Hahahaha!

My new house is coming along nicely. I had the lights installed and my bathroom done up today. I have changed all the original lights at the house. I've had a closer look at them since and they're just plain butt ugly. The green wall lights have silver hearts all around the edges and the other ones have pink plastic balls sticking out. I'd bought new lights but I also brought ten lights from my current house to be installed in the new house. So yes, after they were taken out, I had to have them replaced with the butt ugly lights. It ain't pretty....

It should be well worth it though. While I was looking over the new house which finally has lights, I'd look at the familiar things and feel like this is really home. Even before I've moved. I'm very sure that once I'd settled in, I'd get used to the place and feel 'at home' which was what happened with my current house. Having familiar things at the new house though has really accelerated the feeling of belonging. I have the same porch and garage lights to welcome me home. Believe you me that that is extremely important to me. My living room lights are also from my current house. My bedroom has my old (and familiar) ceiling fan.

So yeh.... it's all good. I just have to put up with some butt ugly lights till I finally move for real.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! Welcome back Right Hand.

This time, no tits and ass. You said 'BUTT' 3 times and 'BALLS' once.

Wonderful to be able to read your blogs again.