Thursday, March 15, 2007

$$$

I'm sure you've seen this on some blogs before. I have no idea how it is calculated or what the criteria and factors are. All I know is that when I took my enforced hiatus from my blog it was worth about two and a half grand. Now that I'm posting regularly again, it's worth $3,951.78.


My blog is worth $3,951.78.
How much is your blog worth?



Anyone want to buy this blog? Haha!

I've been feeding in the URLs of the blogs I read into it. See 'Blogs I Read' section, d-uh.

A quick summary:
Sewjin - $7339.02
Rabbit - $6209.94
Jen - $3,951.78 (the exact same amount as mine. this is where I cease to believe in its accuracy)
Patrick Teoh - $120,247.02 (Holy shit!!! And he hardly updates!)
Amy - $11,855.34

Thanks Patrick. You've really ruined my day.

3 comments:

pinksterz said...

haha! mine was worst! LOL

Rabbit said...

eh?! U actually linked me! And i didnt know! thanks a lot! *rush back to own blog to link hui sen*

Sen said...

No worries Rabbit and thank you very much for putting up a link to me on your blog.

I link to blogs I read regardless of whether the author reads or links to me. "Blogs I read" is really blogs I read! :)

That said, my links list changes occasionally. If I stop reading a blog for whatever reason, I do remove the link.