Saturday, March 17, 2007

Snack Central. It does exist.

You have to see this.

It's from, I suppose, my sister blog. Very-long-lost-sister blog. It's like dad-had-a-wild-time-before-settling-down kind of long lost sister. You know. The kind you never knew existed and the both of you look so alike the only difference between the both of you is a hyphen! *chuckles*

If you'd had a look at my imposter posting, there's another Brain Spillage. Also on blogspot and also using the Minima Dark template. Other than that it's chalk and cheese. Rachelle (blog owner and author) is a young, attractive blond American girl. As for me, read everything in that line as opposite. You'd end up with me.

Sorry, got carried away with all that. Anyway, have a look.

After you've popped your eyes out on the posting and pictures, let me tell you that at my first job we had to bring our own coffee.... never mind junk food and snacks heaven.

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

OMG love it! I must post about you next...i really think it's weird too. when's your bday? I will just send you btw what i posted on my friend brittany's wall on facebook.com,she also works with me and her blog is connected to mine...anyway:

are you aware of what's going on today? Fred's chips and fries in back, cookies on sticks, girl scouts in every flavor at trading, essa bagels, ice cream, leftover cupcakes, pastries from breakfast, koolaid, coke, some kind of irish soda bread, and ranch....this is not a false alarm.


i'm telling you it's painful working there.

Anonymous said...

Remind me to bring you down to the new office when it opens. You can go crazy in the foodstore, and leave a note on which freezer you're hiding in *grin* And yes, you get to have coffee for free and bring home a box of chocs as well.If that's not enuf, I'll let you into the morgue's pantry to see what else you can fish off kays?

Sen said...

Rachelle, it would be painful working there. For me. I'd be expanding like a balloon. I have a low resistance threshold to food and snacks.

My b'day is 21st June. I doubt we'll share the same birthday. That'll be really freaky if we do.

A morgue pantry! Barbsie's gonna feed me! LOL!

Rachelle said...

march 7, darn!