Friday, March 02, 2007

Connected Again

Today, the second of March is a historic day. I am finally online. I would like to thank TM for getting me connected to the world once again. I also would not like to thank them for taking a week to move my phone line and another week to get my broadband connection going.

Ya bastards.

On a lighter note I have discovered why I had no signal for my sat/cable TV. There was No Satellite Dish. My thanks to the electrician who did such a good job of putting in the cable and concealing it within the walls and then forgetting to tell me that there was no dish on the roof. But it's ok. I had my Astro connected at 11pm last night. Crazy hardworking Astro installers. My next door neighbour was wondering what I was doing sending 2 guys up onto the roof at 10 o'clock at night.

Phone, broadband, cable.

Hello world!

No comments: