Monday, March 12, 2007

Money with Wings

I just played the most expensive golf game in my life. I played Bukit Utama by myself this morning. It was pretty good. Quiet and I had the whole course to myself. Was the first customer of the day.

Here's a bunch of events.

1. It was still poor light so I was wearing my spectacles to drive there.

2. They gave me a cart with hardly any charge left.

3. Cart gives up at 5th hole.

4. Transfer stuff to new cart after I send out SOS to club house.

5. Discover spectacles missing after I birdie the 6th hole.

6. Search and backtrack.

7. No spectacles.

8. Golf game now has a value of just over RM500.00 instead of RM48.oo

9. I had to be wearing my expensive pair that morning instead of the cheap pair.

10. Goddamit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You freakin gone and lost your levi's now didn't you? *sigh* pups, pups, pups...

Sen said...

Yeah.... I did....

Bad dog!