Thursday, March 29, 2007

Need a new drug

It's a former lover's birthday today. I sent her a message wishing her a Happy Birthday. She called me almost immediately. I was surprised. It's not like her. Then I found out why. She didn't know who the message was from. Hey it's cool. I haven't seen her for 3 years I don't expect her to still have my number. Not at the rate she loses cell phones anyway.

Later I got an SMS from her thanking me for remembering her birthday. Actually I didn't. It was a friendster reminder but hey, I made it a point to send her a b'day wish. I sent back a message (admittedly a few hours after) which read, "No worries. Hope you had a good birthday."

Which she replies almost immediately. It said, "Huh?"

Either one or the other reason but I remember why it was so hard when we were friends. Her mind's everywhere. Never mind marriage, I should be thankful I never reached the dating stage with her. I didn't mind where we were. She has a body only God himself could have sculpted and skin any female human being or gay man would commit genocide for.

Darling. Lay off the fucking drugs will you?

6 comments:

Deb said...

I've dated a few women who had the attention span of a fly. I feel for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow... must be very difficult for both you and ~deb.

By the way Sen,I'm very suprised! Hehe

Kevin K said...

ouch man, dat has gotta hurt. i know how u feel to, been thru it b4, u should know...is her brain fried or somethin? =(

Anonymous said...

Pups, anyone who can flat out on you for 3 days,this should not come as a surprise, right? Heck, if it was me that got the message, I would have replied, "Wat?! Just an sms? no pressies?" *wink*

Mischique said...

hi! thanks for dropping by my blog. first time reader eh? hehe anyway looks like you did a good job moving on with your life. don't worry, goddesses are everywhere. you can always find another one :)

Sen said...

A few? I feel for YOU, Deb!

Well, it was certainly exasperating at times. I dunno about the fried brain bit but definitely smoked at the least.

If she'd wanted a pressie she should have asked. I don't want to date her, I just want to pork her!

Hullo to you Mischique! Thank YOU for dropping by too. I've posted the flashback that I mentioned in the blog comment I left on your blog.

Thanks everyone for leaving some of your own brain spillage.