Friday, July 13, 2007

Loaf

Here's a little known fact. Perhaps not so much not widely known but more on the lines of - I can't believe you (of all people) can do this, know how to do this and have done this.

I can,

I know how to, and

I have many times,

(1.) Changed, (2.) Put on and/or removed, and; (3.) Properly disposed of: Diapers.

Single and never married I might be. But the water of the River of Life's Experiences just keeps on flowing under my bridge.

Naturally me being me, I call a disposable diaper, a 'loaf' (despite it actually looking like a slice) and hit the kid on the head with it before the enloafing.

However! I've had to - but will never get used to - change shitty diapers. I'll only do it if there is absolutely no choice and no one else!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should put the picture with this post!