Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Babes and not Babes

If anything, I've been getting an eyeful. Shorts and tans seem to be in and as far as I'm concerned, quite appreciated visually.

After the first couple of days seemed like Singapore was suffering some hiccups in the babe department, the babe count has roared back convincingly. Though not always. There is some measure of subtlety I feel so I was surprised when I came across blatant.

We had gotten Greg safely married off in church (didn't even have to hold him down!) and a few of us were on the way back when in the light rain we saw a tall figure in a top with a plunging neckline and tight three quarters. Standing - standing in a sexually agressive pose.

I managed to blabber out, "Look at this!" And we drove past her. Wide eyed and disbelieving. It's the sort of thing you'd expect in a nightclub not in front of HDB flats in the middle of the day. Anyway....

After we'd gone past Ronnie, who was driving, and I looked at each other and blurted out, "That's a man!"

Yeah. Only a woman who was born a man would be that sexually blatant.

3 comments:

pinksterz said...

why no pic?O_O

WE WANNA HER PIC

i mean WE WANNA HIS PIC xD

this kind of chick is a common sighting in a certain lala shopping complex in seremban actually. the most popular one there is melly (real name: melur) -__-"

Sen said...

Really? Can I buy one back? And how do you know all this?

If a woman's best friend is a gay man why isn't a man's best friend a gay woman?

Why am I asking so many questions?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

some people have all the fun ... LOL! Dude, didn't you know that really HOT women are always men in drag ??? ;)