Friday, August 24, 2007

Memes to do with crocked fingers

Ah, I love memes. These ones came from Nick from Anything Goes!

4 jobs I’ve had

  • Pizza Delivery Driver
  • Shop Owner/Manager
  • IT Executive
  • Property Manager

4 films I could watch over and over
  • Groundhog Day
  • Project A II
  • The Fifth Element
  • Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind

4 Places I have lived

  • Ipoh
  • Perth, Western Australia
  • Damansara Utama
  • Bandar Utama

4 Favorite TV shows

  • Mythbusters
  • The Simpsons
  • Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy
  • Spongebob Squarepants (but it's funny!)

4 Favorite Foods
  • Chicken Rice
  • Lamb Chops with fried onions and potatoes
  • Fried Crispy Chicken
  • Pork!

4 Websites I visit everyday (Only four? I visit more than four ...)

  • soccernet.com
  • football365.com
  • wikipedia
  • The blogs listed on my own

4 Places I would love to be
  • Perth
  • Kota Kinabalu
  • Corfu
  • Pangkor Laut

4 Favorite Colors
  • Silver
  • Black
  • Red
  • Yellow

4 Names I love but would/could not use for my children
  • Elisa
  • Jennan
Can only think of two.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now for the second meme. This one is about 8 questions you shouldn't ask me.

1) Have you put on weight?

2) Why don't you get a real job?

3) Why aren't you married yet?

4) When are you going to get married?

5) Aren't you a Korean serials actor?

6) At any time in your life have you ever gone by the name Luc Francois Thierry Bob Jones?

7) Is that a torchlight in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

8) So.... how many men, women and transgenders have you slept with?

Sorry. Some of the eight are just made up (really!). There just aren't that many questions I react badly to.

2 comments:

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

The part where Mila Jovovich said 'Big Ba Da Boom'. Man, I was simply salivating. I had a huge crush on her during that movie !!! The skimpy non existent clothing she used throughout the movie also helped la. LOL!

Sen said...

Milla..... mmmmmm.....