Thursday, August 09, 2007

Bootay!

There was an exchange between Bobo and myself on the chatterbox if you'd noticed it.

Bobo : Well you could flash yours for advertising!
huisen : Too dangerous. My butt is too delicious for this blog!
Bobo : Too dangerous?! haha maybe it'll be FLOODED with traffic.........

It all came about when I found and posted a picture of a girl flashing her panty clad rear end at the camera. There was the legend "You Only Live Once" across her cute butt. Since that's the title of my buddy's blog I mentioned that I wish I had advertising like that. Which of course lead to the exchange on the chatterbox.

I wonder if it's known that once, for the hell of it, I did post a picture of my extra fine naked buttocks on the internet. The picture's long gone. Lost in the Great Hard Disk crash of 2005. Who knows though. It may be still floating around cyberspace. It's being used by other people claiming it's their ass. Royalties. Pay up.

One? No, it was two!

Haha!

4 comments:

Mischique said...

I wanna see that ass. LOL.

Anonymous said...

where have u gone?

Anonymous said...

no update for so long..

Sen said...

I'm a little more modest these days Mischique! Haha! Don't worry, I won't use the old "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" on you.

Sorry Ben, I know I disappeared for a while, I'm back in the game! Congrats on your own blog domain!