Friday, August 03, 2007

Oh Four

I'm back home in BU. I got back yesterday. It's pretty cool there's a bus line running from 1 Utama to Singapore and back. Beats having to go into KL to catch the bus down. But when I got off yesterday, I might have travelled over 300km on the bus but damn if I couldn't get home from 1U on my own two feet. I still have some things to share about my trip to Singapore. I shall write about it soon.

I've ended my term with the F&B Consultancy I was working for. So I'm back to the old lifestyle for a while. I woke up today and I don't really know what to do or where to start. Clean house? Gardening? Tidying up? Set up aquariums?

Gah.

My cell phone number starts with a 4. Should have been a 5 since I bought it in my home town of Ipoh but anyway, whatever. It started off as a prepaid but of course is now one of them horrible Maxis plans.

I have a number which suggests I'm in Penang. I'm from Ipoh and I now reside in Selangor. So, whenever I get a call from a number which on the caller ID is from Penang, I pretty much know it's a wrong number.

Me: Hello.
Caller: Uh, hello.
Me: Yes?
Caller: Uh, wrong number?
Me: Probably.
Caller: Sorry.
Me: No worries.

That's pretty much a typical example of the exchange with a call from Penang. And no, not once has any of them even sounded like a babe.

And finally;
I've just discovered Nyomi Zen is Malaysian. Ah.... Finally a reason for a slight touch of patriotism. Malaysia Boleh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u quit ur job?

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Good to see you back home bud. So what you plan to do with all that free time. How I envy you ... LOL