Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Back Home

I had a really good holiday in Singapore. There was not a time when I was not fed well by my friends (Greg, Cheryl and Kenneth) and my sister and her husband. I've gained two kilos. Had a real fright when I stepped onto a weighing scale. I was very pleasantly surprised on my last night in Singapore. I had really good chicken rice in Toa Payoh. Almost on par with the ultimate in my hometown of Ipoh if not as good as.

I had originally planned on blogging every day while I was in Singapore which I did manage to do the first three days but this got rather difficult to do as I was mostly out. I then discovered that my sister's connection was paid by the hour and not unlimited. Also the modem was in my sister's bedroom. So the last few days, it didn't really happen.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay south of the border. I will catch up on the missing two blog days soon.

No comments: