Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Changing of the Guard


The latest footy gear? What the stars are wearing? Nope, not me. I have stuck to Puma shoes for footy just for the fact that they last. I destroy Adidas shoes in a matter of a two to three months. I bought these two pairs together last year at a stock clearance sale for about half the price. I had already owned one pair of the exact same model already. I've just started wearing the pair on the left. The one on the right's retired. I'm about four models behind though I did have the model immediately after this one. Who cares? My Adidas: David Beckham shoes lasted 3 months. They were crap as well. I didn't like them. My Pumas aren't a trendy brand and no superstar endorses them but they're good shoes. Good shoes are important. No matter what they're for. That's all that matters in the end.

No comments: