Tuesday, November 21, 2006

iPod Accessories

I've just got an iPod Nano with 8Gb capacity as a gift. Now that's generosity. All along I've been using my cell phone as a portable mp3 player. This changes everything. Including the potential weight of my wallet and my health. I had absolutely no idea how much original iPod accessories cost till I dropped into I.T. World in Megamall. I nearly had a heart attack. RM120 for the stupid little leather case. RM600 for aftermarket headphones. RM169 for a carry strap. RM400+ for a dock with speakers.

Holy moly.

Good thing I'm heading to Singapore on Thursday. I'd only got footy shoes on my shopping list. I'll have a look at accessories there as well. What is most likely is that I will come back and buy the stuff through lelong.com as anything else is just too expensive.

Can anyone tell me where to get the 'chapelang' iPod stuff? A couple of bucks for a silicone cover is my kinda shopping style.

No comments: