Saturday, November 18, 2006

That Face Recognition Thing

I did that Face Recognition thingy that's so in fashion right now. I don't necessarily agree with all of the selection. I mean, even Julian Lennon was in there. I submitted more than one of my pictures. There appears to be consistent faces in there. Joi Ito for one. He's in two out of three and at always the highest percentage. While he didn't get the highest percentage, Stephen Chau is in every one of them. Strange. I don't think I look like him but I've been told otherwise before. It's not a bad thing that I will probably look like John Woo when I'm older. I just hope I have more hair than he does. Lastly, it's a good thing that the absolutely delectable Shu Qi is only at 74%. If it were 90% and above I might go blind within a week!

http://www.myheritage.com

2 comments:

Sewjin said...

Shu Qi?! never again will i look at her the same way. thanks a lot :( haha!

Sen said...

Sorry Ben! Guess she's exclusively my fantasy now! Haha!