Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Plastic Boobies! Whee!

I saw on Bobo's blog a posting highlighting an implant funding website. Before I go further, I just want to say Bobo's got nothing to do with the website. She noticed it, she blogged about it. Hey, we all do that. Like what I'm doing now.

Basically it works like this, people sign up to the website and it works like a typical social/singles website. The guys can contact the girls. Of course, for a fee. The girls that have been contacted will earn credits then which will ultimately pay.... for a boob job.

myfreeimplants.com I shit you not.

"Ladies...
Have you ever wanted bigger breasts? But couldn't afford the expensive costs of surgery? Here is your opportunity to earn Free Breast Implants!"

"Gents... Help the girl of YOUR dreams, get the body of her dreams. Develop a connection with a girl of your choice and help her earn Free Breast Implants!"

I despair at how superficial things are these days. It might be a cool idea but the layers beneath tells us how fake, flashy and unhappy we all really are.

In my opinion, fake boobs, #1. Don't Look Good; and fake boobs #2. Don't Feel Good either. "How you do know??", you ask. Because I boffed a chick with pumped up tits before. You happy now??

Fake boobs are for one thing and one thing only from each gender perspective. For men: Cleavage in plunging necklines. For women: Confidence booster for poor self esteem. That's it. End of story. Once you let them puppies loose, it ain't very sexy anymore.

I've been a non-conformist all my life. I hate the bling bling culture. I hate flashy rich people. Hell, I hate flashy people. I hate.... Ah, forget it. I'll be here all day. Get your free boobs online! Might be a good idea. Hey, it might be just me.

But it's not. This time it's not just me. What a fucked up world to bring up kids in.

Yeah.... at least the video was funny. Ka-ching!

5 comments:

The Bimbo said...

Ok ok then ...

when it comes to women, which would be your favourite part?!

Sen said...

On the outlook, I would have to say that yes indeed, I love female breasts.

The point I'm trying to make is a whole different thing altogether.

Anonymous said...

wow.. free implants?!??! can't belif they actually have this kind of things going on now...*speechless...

Sen said...

Don't even think about it, Nien!

Janice said...

Soon, some smart-arse will come up with "free peni$ augmentation" site. Wonder how many women would pay to fund it?

Tsk tsk... might just fail from the start.