Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells....

Two nights ago I was tossing and turning trying to sleep. It was 3am. It was good weather too. It was the cool of having had an evening rain. My room is at the front of the house and is blasted hot. Taking advantage of the weather, I opened my room windows and drew back the curtains. Regardless, I still had trouble getting to sleep. Out of nowhere, I heard, all of a sudden, bells.

Jingle jingle jingle....

Jingle jingle jingle....

It got louder.

Jingle jingle jingle...!

I was half asleep, blur and puzzled. Was I dreaming?

Nope.

I thought I'd crap myself. All of a sudden there was a shape in the window.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

It was a cat. With a bell on its collar. It peered into the window.

I bellowed "GO AWAY!!!!" at it in rage and fright.

It looked at me. Waited a second or two. And then casually sauntered off.

I fucking HATE cats.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

But you just love em puddys *wink*

Sen said...

Here kitty kitty kitty....

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

LOL. And here I thot Christmas came I missed it!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. cats.. I have stray cats coming into my house almost everyday. Yesterday I tried to scare off an old cat but it didn't seem to be scared of me. >.<
But my parents love cats!!!

Sen said...

Merry Christmas buddy!

I have plenty of stray cats coming around my house. Because of the trees behind the house, the grass at the back doesn't grow well and is patchy. Cats think it's one big kitty litter box. I'm ready to kill them....

....only I can't.

The Bimbo said...

Which was worse that day? The kitty or the bell? What if it were another animal with a loud bell?

Sen said...

I think it's pretty safe. The only other animal I know that is largely associated with bells are cows. And I doubt a cow could climb up to my bedroom window! :))