Friday, June 15, 2007

Butterflies in the fields

Brenda said...

Nothing wrong with expressing anger and resentment on your blog - after all that's what a blog is for! (:

14/6/07 11:09 PM


Hui Sen said...

That's true, Brenda. Putting it into words is not unlike getting it all out. Which is why I have a tag named 'Blogging for Therapy'.

My beef is that I think I've been too strung lately and I need to let it all go and relax. Without my blog to rant on I think I'd have shot up a mamak stall by now.

15/6/07 9:41 AM


Tis true. Relax. Chill.

Out with the bad mojo.

I used to be funny on this blog....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How strange, we both plugged each other on our latest entries. :P

Let's just say I didn't take my own advice as well. Hahaha.

Let's both chilllllll. (:

Sen said...

Mutual spontaneous blog plugging! Awesome.

Chillll it be. :)

The Bimbo said...

Brenda's right. If you're angry, show it man!!