Tuesday, December 12, 2006

i'm lovin' it!

I must tell you about this kid I saw in front of KL Plaza while I was waiting for Neo to pick me up to go for lunch. This little guy with his grandad. Nothing spectacular about the boy himself but it was his t-shirt which caught my attention. It was black and had the golden arches on the front. Had the slogan 'I'm lovin' it!' below said golden arches. Everything alright so far? Yeh. Except where it should have said 'McDonald's', it said, 'Masturbate'.

Kids these days.

Guess grandad is one of them modern new age grandads. Either that or he thinks Mcdonald's has a subdivision somewhere. Somewhere where 'Happy Meals' take on a whole new meaning.

I also must tell you about this dream I had. It's one of those where the words said in the dream echo in your mind and you have no idea what it means or what is its significance.

Conversation between two individuals:

Hey Errol.

Hiya Donkey Kong.

What's up?

Had me a shag last night.

Well now Mr. Flynn!

Yeh.

Any good?

Yep. She must have been a sword swallower wot run way from the circus.

Really? Well now Sir Flynn!

Yep. Once I'd sussed it out, I grabbed her by the back of her head , jammed her onto meself; and wore her like a cockring!

---- The End ----

And so, it echos.... cockring..... cockring.... cockring....

What the fuck?!?!

This shit is just too surreal for me. I'm freaked out.

Anyway, Errol Flynn 1 Donkey Kong 0. I'm going to go soak my head.


In like Flynn


On like Donkey Kong

No comments: