Thursday, December 21, 2006

Confound It!

I'm the best of friends with a girl. She's tall, attractive and intelligent. We have a very strange relationship. We call each other dah-ling, sweetie and all that mushy mushy stuff. We also think the world of each other. We know each other's deepest secrets and we can tell each other anything including things we can't or won't tell anyone else. Yet we've never been an item, a pair or anything remotely close. Apparently it's because she's afraid we could not have the friendship we have if we took a step in that direction. Oh, and it's the same reason why we've not been to bed together before. Anyway, there's too much baggage on this girl for me. It's not her fault. It's circumstantial. We have this pact we made when we were about 27. If we were still single at 35 we might as well marry each other. You'd think two people that age would have a bit more sense and that brings me to the topic of this post.

I've met a number of really intelligent people who have sometimes done the stupidest things. Take the girl mentioned in the paragraph above. She always and I mean always chooses the absolute wrong man for a boyfriend. They're all fucking mental. You don't know possessive till you've encountered her boyfriends. She seems to like damaged goods and once actually told me she picks these crack pots to try to better them.

What?

What???

The last two are nutters though the most recent one takes the prize for being a complete nutter. Needless to say he wasn't very happy about me. Fair enough. None of my girlfriends particularly like her either. Anyway she did the splitsville on him and he went fucking mental on her. Stalking had a new disciple.

Anyway, all that bits not the point I'm trying to get across. Remember the bit about smart people doing dumb things? Here's the bit that left me aghast and speechless.

She and psycho had sex during their relationship.

That's fine. I've never had a girlfriend I didn't have happy fun time with. I don't expect these things not to happen. No one has a celibate relationship. Except for Sam (him of the cock cheese posting). Fair go.

The guy has quite a questionable sexual history and here's the bit that had me reeling. She was shown his medical test results. I thought it was a HIV test. It wasn't. It was one of those that show blood cell count, cholesterol, liver function and crap like that. It was all normal. She figured that a person who had something like say, HIV, would have abnormal medical test results.

Oh really?

Can anyone shed some light on this because I think that test proved fuck all.

2 comments:

Kevin K said...

Bro, i think if u care for this gal, u better tell her to look beyond the paper man... wtf? i mean, that is pure BULLSHIT... n she always chooses mental boyfrens? wat? she wanna be Jesus da Saviour??? wtf man??? u want save everyone in this world man... no matter how hard u try... fact of life...

a stupid question bro, but wtf is splitville?

Anonymous said...

Quote..."She was shown his medical test results. I thought it was a HIV test. It wasn't. It was one of those that show blood cell count, cholesterol, liver function and crap like that. It was all normal. She figured that a person who had something like say, HIV, would have abnormal medical test results."

Well, at least she knows he doesn't binge drink, no septicemia, maybe... just maybe no thyroid problems and not anaemic.

Offer her to get him tested at your dad's place. Hehehehehe.

AND PUHLEASSSSEEEE go make a move. Best tried than never try at all. You don't wanna go on thinking "I could have, I should have, wonder how it would have been".