Sunday, April 01, 2007

5 things you may not know about me

Tag by rabbit! Out of hospital and she's got out her tagging gun. Ever see a rabbit armed and dangerous?

#1. Although I have currently only three piercings on my body, I have actually been pierced a total of 6 times. I can confirm so you don't need to ask. Being pierced hurts like hell. I'd rather be tattooed. Why do it? Cos it's worth the pain. My lip ring has become my signature so much so that I worry that I will lose my identity if I remove it. So much for "if you can't be somebody without it, you're nobody with it".


#2. You can tell when I'm stressed and anxious about something personal. I don't like to sleep during such times. As a result I will struggle to stay awake and fall asleep somewhere anywhere with the lights on for days on end. One day a indication to stress does not make!

#3. It's funny but I can draw from Rabbit for one fact. I was in my school's military band. I actually led the band the year before I left school when I was elected the band's Drum Major. My primary instrument was the trumpet but I could play every other instrument as well except for the fife. I didn't want to play that flute looking thing. Too poofy. Yes, rabbit. I can play the trombone too.

#4. I am the opposite now of what I was when I was growing up. Shy, inward, frightened, non-confrontational, quiet aren't words people would use to describe me now. It's not always a good thing. I compensate for years of being pushed around by being overly aggressive at times now. I'm too belligerent for my own good sometimes.

#5. I'm good in a lot of things but never very good in one thing. Hence the nomadic, aimless existence. Actually I am very good in one thing but it's not the sort of thing careers are built on.

There ya go!

1 comment:

Rabbit said...

6 piercings? Woah! Can imagine how painful it was. ish.

WAH!! u can play trombone as well!! Come come we play together gather!

Oh! And thanks for doing the tag! Heehee! *keeps gun*

I am lovely. Where got dangerous jek? PfffT!