Sunday, April 08, 2007

One scratch

She scratched me.

Hurt.

Ribbons of blood run down my back.

This is ridiculous. The agony and the ecstasy? I rage. I hold her down. Dominate her. My fury is vented with the baseness of the act and primeval instincts.

She tries to bite. I pull her head back by the hair. Her eyes betray excitement.

Rivulets of sweat run across the rawness of my wounds. Intense. I blaze. More force makes its way into my movements.

The act always ends only with the male. My skin is torn, my fury remains unabated but my inner male core is satisfied. It wants to roar.

Click on the play button to hear the roar!





I'm sorry. I'm in a weird mood today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're right. you were in a weird mood!

Sen said...

When is life ever normal for/with me? ;)