Saturday, April 28, 2007

Whoops

Well.

I have no idea what happened.

Apparently when you view this blog with MS Internet Explorer, it turns out to be gray. With the white lettering, of course it then becomes unintelligible. If you'd been viewing with Mozilla Firefox, you'd have seen it as I had intended it to be.

So. I've had to change the template again. All the hours I put in yesterday working on the template is for Sweet FA.

Oh for Aunt Fanny in a bucket.

What's with Bill Gates? Why can my blog be seen in full glory using Mozilla but is a complete lump of mud with IE?

Whatever it is. Bill Gates is an alien. You know how I know? Watch Independence Day with Will Smith and Jeff Goldblum.

You remember that bit where Jeff Goldblum uploads a virus into the alien mothership servers? For that to have worked, he'd have to have to have his laptop able to communicate with the network on the alien mothership just to have a connection.

Connected? Yes. Here's how:

Start -> Connect To -> Show all connections -> Wireless Network Connection -> Refresh Network List -> Gates Mothership

He didn't even secure his wireless network. I suppose he figured anything close enough to piggyback the wireless network of a heavily armed mothership would be friendly or suicidal.

Most importantly, he would have to have a virus that would actually affect the alien mothership's operating system on its server(s).

Conclusion:
1. Alien mothership's wireless network runs 802.11g
2. Alien mothership runs on MS Windows.

Okay. I was kidding about the wireless network. If I remember right Jeff Goldblum used a cable to hook things up.

Then again, the alien fighter he was in would have to have sockets that accept RJ45 plugs....

Good gravy, somebody stop Bill Gates before it's too late!!!!

5 comments:

Grace Koh said...

Your blog seems to look fine now. White, clean and bright!

Jen said...

whoa! new domain! yay! haha love the banner.

Nick Phillips (15/03/1967 - 04/11/2022) said...

Well, atleast now I know your site is supposed to be white:)

Rabbit said...

Nice new template!

Sen said...

I'm so glad everyone can view my blog properly again. This template is just a white version of the old one. I took the standard white Minima template and made a few changes. I learnt a bit about XML while I was creating my own template.... which doesn't work properly with IE!