Wednesday, May 09, 2007

What the @#$&*%*???

All of a sudden.

For no reason.

My blog can't be viewed from my domain name. A 404 error is what happens.

It happens on and off. If you're reading this, lucky you. You got in. I can't and it's my blog!

Do I revert to the brain-spillage.blogspot.com address? What annoys me further about this is that I noticed many blogger friends took the trouble to update their links to me to the www.brainspillage.com URL even though the old address would still work. For that I thank them and stress that crap like this shouldn't happen.

Is it google or my domain nameservers at fault?

I have no clue.

This sucks.

5 comments:

Tiong said...

Things are fine now. It was 5 minutes ago when I tried 'www.brainspillage.com' and there was an error. Not anymore, I guess.

Tiong said...

Uh oh, www.brainspillage.com is not there anymore...

Sen said...

On and off all through the night. Seems okay at the moment....

zeezee said...

ooh yea.. i tried knocking on ur door yday but apparently i cant even find the house.

Sen said...

Has been okay since.... hope I'm not jinxing it....